Anyone can use Fabrily to sell custom apparel to their community; whether you’re interested in raising funds and awareness, creating shirts for an event or group, selling your artwork through apparel, etc. let Fabrily help you!
Why use Fabrily?
Fabrily.com is available in multiple languages, we ship orders to 178 countries and territories around the world, and customers can pay in three different currencies. When you launch a campaign through Fabrily.com the Fabrily team handles all aspects of order fulfillment for you including:
- payment collection – profits are sent within 2 working days to you
- order production – all items are made-to-order
- order shipment – we ship to 178 countries/territories around the globe
- customer service – during and after the campaign
We’ve already worked with numerous organizations, individuals, groups, artists, and non-profits – several of these campaigners have kindly provided insight, advice, and tips below on how to launch and promote a successful campaign with Fabrily. If you’re an individual or organization and you want to launch a campaign please register here to start a campaign using the Fabrily TeeMaker; if you need help creating a design and launching your campaign please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dial2Donate: Features Fabrily in Charity Hub’s expert advice section
- Charity Choice: Features Bat Conservation Trusts’ Fabrily campaign!
- Fabrily Team: takes a field trip to Print Club London – get to know the team and how our items are printed!
- Announcing the winner of the Viking Quest t-shirt design contest! (also participate in “Tea & Tee” contest going on now!)
- 2014 Fabrily Team Highlights: Part 1 (Kate), Part 2 (Ben), Part 3 (Elina), Part 4 (Anna)
- The Fabrily Team visits Centrepoint shelter to spread holiday cheer and donate items!
Fundraising Success: Organizations
- MSA Awareness: International fundraising success and tips
- Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls Summer Camp: Creating shirts for a special event!
- Blackfish Brigade: Using Fabrily to raise funds and awareness for your cause!
- Shark Aid International: Learn how this group raised funds and awareness for one of the most misunderstood and feared animals on the planet…sharks!
- Bat Conservation Trust: Read about how this organization was able to sell hundreds of items!
- Fight for Rhinos: Tisha raised funds and inspired wildlife rangers through her Fabrily campaign
- Incontinentia Pigmenti International Foundation: Find out how IPIF’s community got involved in campaign promotion to help make it a success!
- EVOLVE! Campaigns: Using t-shirt activism to raise awareness for a cruelty-free lifestyle
- APOPO: Training hero rats & smashing campaign goals! Find out how APOPO sold 130+ items in first few days of campaign launch
- Cheetah Conservation Fund: Unique design sells over 500 items to help fund great work in Namibia
Success Stories: Individuals & Companies:
- Running to Raise Funds: How one marathon runner raised £5,431.20/$9,172 through his fundraising efforts!
- Marie Curie UK: Find out how Vicki raised over £860/$1400 for Marie Curie UK with Fabrily
- Independent Artists and Designers: Learn how Leti doubled her selling goal!
- School trip fundraiser: Anyone can use Fabrily! Meet one mum who launched and promoted her own Fabrily campaign to raise funds for her son’s school trip!
- Fundraising with Community Support: giffgaff ChariTEE fundraiser 2014
- Fabrily & JustGiving: Learn how Chantell saved Lola the French Bulldog by using different crowd-funding sites!
- Artists: Mel Langton (artist & illustrator) highlights the benefits of using Fabrily to sell her work with no costs or risks!
- Online Communities: Geordies Do It Better Facebook page admin creates custom apparel for his community
For campaign set-up, promotional tips, and more please visit our Free Promotional Tips page.