Fabrily is a useful platform not only for non-profits and awareness groups, but also for internet marketers and professional campaigners alike. Fabrily is the new doorway to international crowd-funding apparel markets and many internet marketers have used Fabrily’s speedy customer service and personal account mangers to help them generate thousands and thousands of dollars/euros/pounds in revenue.
Below you’ll find several posts containing useful information for internet marketers interested in infiltrating international markets for generating revenue.
- Internet Marketer Testimonials
- Campaigner Spotlight: Ronnie & Suhail’s Fabrily Success Story
- Campaigner Spotlight: Anant Bhogaita
- Campaigner Spotlight: Anggita Vito Bharata
- Campaigner Spotlight: Le Tuan Anh
- Campaigner Spotlight: Meo Dung Duong
- Campaigner Spotlight: Shloka Raaj
- Campaigner Spotlight: Vivek Gupta
- Campaigner Spotlight: Ampika Ongwandee
- Campaigner Spotlight: Jamie Corcoran
- NEW UPDATES: Improved user interface, mobile optimization, goal dropping ability and more!
- NEW UPDATES: TeeMaker v3.5 with individual profit per item and hoodie + shirt campaign page combinations!
- NEW UPDATES: Holiday updates featuring gift-wrapping, upgraded shipping, children’s products, Google Analytics and more!
- NEW UPDATES: Universal tracking codes, customer request notification emails, and more!
- How to Set up a Fabrily Campaign: Campaigner’s Guide
- TeeMaker v3.5: Video tutorial on how to set up campaign using the TeeMaker
- Copyright vs. Trademark: Read this post to avoid losing ad money for a copyright/trademark violation!
- Update your payout options at Fabrily: Payoneer and Paypal Mass payments are now available
- Add tracking pixels to your campaign – base cost reductions, new payout updates, and campaign dashboard updates too!
- Create a campaign store – to feature all of your Fabrily campaigns on one page with one URL
- Google Analytics – how to add Google Analytics tracking IDs to your Fabrily campaigns
- Universal tracking codes – store codes, customer notification emails, and more!
- Fabrily Insights (monthly campaign trends – top countries, languages, products)
- Fabrily Advertising Classroom (Facebook Ads)
- Fabrily TeeMaker (how to set up campaign and use other new features)
- Fabcon 2015: Expert Internet Marketers share tips and advice on targeting international markets