Fabrily is excited to announce that you can now add Google Analytics Tracking IDs to your Fabrily campaigns! Google Analytics is a great tool that will help you to track campaign conversions and maximise sales.
To set-up Google Analytics with Fabrily, simply follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://www.google.com/analytics
2. Create an account or, if you already have an account, click on “Admin” at the top of the page and click on “Create new account” under the “Account” drop-down menu.
3. Choose an account name, website name, and enter fabrily.com for the website URL and click “Get Tracking ID.”
4. Copy your Tracking ID which will look like this: UA-XXXXXXXX-X
5. Add your Google Analytics Tracking ID to your campaign by clicking on “Tracking Codes” beneath your campaign on the dashboard and entering the ID into the appropriate field.
6. Once you have added your Tracking ID to the campaign, you can start monitoring activity on its landing page.
*Hint: Don’t forget to change the date on the top right hand corner of the page because it automatically shows the data up to the day before when you log-in (which means you won’t see anything if you’re looking at data the same day you launched the campaign!)
We know that Google Analytics can be a bit confusing at first so get acquainted with their Help Center to learn how to get the most out of the data and apply it to your campaigns! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help you!