1. Meeting internet marketing duo Matt Stefanik & Chris Blair! They are well known in the internet marketing community and for good reason! They coach other internet marketers who frequently smash through personal sales goals in a matter of days after their coaching. The best thing is, Matt & Chris never stop learning for themselves! This means that they are always up-to-date with the best tips and tricks of the biz. You’ll learn all about their t-shirt selling process and advanced targeting techniques.
2. Learning how to master the European market. Europe is the land of opportunity for internet marketers and we’re here to help! Our country experts will be at Fabcon to answer your questions and provide guidance on designs, translations, price points, and more! Our very own Craig Roberts will provide an in-depth overview of the European market and give you the knowledge and tools you need to make it big in a market with over 700 million people!
3. Hearing how business partners Ronnie & Suhail made $90,000 in 10 days selling t-shirts in Europe! There is no better way to learn about this business than from a real example of success. Ronnie and Suhail will share their dramatic story, including their tricks on how to make the most out of your campaigns in new markets.
4. Learning how Teespring & Fabrily are working together to help you make 2015 your best year yet! Now that Fabrily is part of the Teespring family, there is nothing stopping you from finding success on a global scale! Vince Tumbleson, from Teespring, will be sharing his top tips, goals and unique insights on where the future of the industry is headed.
5. Networking with other internet marketers and industry leaders! Nothing beats speaking directly to others who are doing the same thing as you! While you’ll most definitely learn something new from our guest speakers, you’ll learn just as much from the guy/gal sitting next to you! We all have stories, tips, and advice to share and there’s no doubt you’ll leave Fabcon with new insights, friends, and confidence!
For more information about the event, please visit www.fabcon2015.com