Social media is the perfect way to raise awareness and promote your Fabrily campaign for free! Both Facebook and Twitter are great tools for sharing your campaign with family, friends, and followers – you can use hashtags and tag different twitter accounts to gain more exposure for your campaign page too.
Here are some tips for promoting your Fabrily campaign on Twitter:
- Tweet about your campaign daily (Twitter has the most traffic from 9am to 1pm)
- Tag @fabrilytweets in your tweets – we’ll re-tweet you to help you gain more exposure
- Include the hashtag #FabTees in your tweets (you can also include #boost4charity if you’re raising funds for a special cause)
- Ask people to re-tweet your tweets, example: “ Please RT and help me spread the word!”
- Always include the campaign page link (or store link) in your tweets so that people can easily reserve an item from your campaign
- Include images in your tweets to make them stand out
Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls tweeted daily to remind followers to get their shirt before the campaign ended! They also made sure to included pictures and a link to their campaign page.
If you previously ran a successful Fabrily campaign and followed our post-campaign promotion guide you can incorporate some of the photos from your supporters to promote new campaigns, for example:
Notice how APOPO has kept their tweet simple by using a small amount of text, an eye-catching image, relevant hashtags, a link to their campaign store and they’ve tagged Fabrily’s Twitter account
Visit our Free Promotional Tips page for more info on how to promote your campaign on other social media channels, sale-boosting campaign descriptions, post-campaign promotion and more!
Click here to launch your own Fabrily campaign today!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org